Trades, Technology and Innovation Symposium presented by Taft/Name: Trades, Technology and Innovation Symposium presented by Taft/Date: April 18, 2018Time: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM EDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
We invite you to join us on Wednesday April 18th, 2018 from 10:00a - 2:00p for our Trades, Tech and Innovation Symposium.
This powerful networking and luncheon event will showcase three very strong business sectors that are not only a part of our state economy conversation, but are also driving entrepreneurship, investment and workplace development right here in Lawrence.
10:00 - 11:00 - Vendors & networking.
11:00 - 11:30 – Welcome remarks – Trace Yates – Executive Director of Greater Lawrence Chamber of Commerce.
Presentation by Cameron Starnes Economic Development Director - City of Lawrence.
11:30 - 12:00 - Lunch provided
12:00 - 1:00 - Gerry Dick - Creator & Host of Inside INdiana Business with Gerry Dick leads panel discussion featuring special guests:
- Chris Lowery - Senior Vice President of Workforce Alignment at Ivy Tech Community College
- Mark Lawrance - Vice President, Engagement & Innovation Policy at Indiana Chamber of Commerce
- Ross Hendrickson - Chief Executive Officer at Bloomerang
1:00 - 2:00 - McKenzie Center tours and classrooms visits.
Title Sponsor $1,200 (SOLD OUT)
- Presented by: with logo banner ad on chamber website (entire month of April)
- Presented by: with logo to appear on event video, to be posted on Chamber YouTube channel
- Presented by: with logo to appear on email invitations, event signage, programs, table tents, event screens etc.
- Registration of table for 6 with preferred seating.
- Verbal recognition at event.
- Opportunity to briefly address attendees
- 6’ Marketing table at event.
Cornerstone Sponsor - $500 (Only 2 remain)
- Registration table for 6 attendees
- Company logo to appear on Chamber website event page, email invitations.
- Company logo to appear on event video, to be posted on Chamber YouTube Channel
- Company logo printed on event signage, event programs, table tents, event screens, verbal recognition at event.
- 6’ Marketing table
Exhibitor Table - $100 (Only 3 available)
- 6’ marketing table set-up in event space.
- Opportunity to participate in vendor & networking dedicated time at event.
- Company name to appear on Chamber web site event page, email invitations, event screens.
- Registration for 2 people