Board of Directors
The Greater Lawrence Chamber is led by a volunteer board of directors that:
- help guide and enhance the Greater Lawrence Chamber based on the chambers mission, goals and strategic plan.
- act as the governing body of the chamber and provides organizational over site.
- works to ensure the matters and concerns of our membership are properly addressed.
Chamber board directors engage with the Chamber on a deeper level, offering their time, talent and energy on a regular basis for an extended period of time (two-year terms). Directors are Chamber advocates who understand their board work is for the good of the organization and have the Chamber’s best interests at heart.
Interested in serving? A board director successfully demonstrates:
- executive level leadership & experience
- demonstrates strong written & verbal communication skills
- strong community relationships
- understanding of Lawrence area business - community needs
- rapport-building skills
- networking ability